Your privacy is critical to us!
This policy is here to share how we gather, use, store and protect personal information.
We’re committed to protecting your privacy and using technology that gives you an effective and safe user experience.
Personal Information means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data.
While using our Service, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your: first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details.
When your information may be collected
Your information may be collected when you complete a contact form, during a consultation, when you place an order, when you subscribe to a newsletter or when you respond to a survey.
How your information may be used
The information you provide may be used to:
- Notify you of any changes to our services
- Personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver customized offerings
- Provide customer support
- Allow you to participate in interactive features
- Gather information to improve the user experience
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Run a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Process your transactions
- Ask for ratings and reviews
- Follow up with you
- Provide you with news, special offers and general information
How your information is protected
To protect your information:
- Our website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology
- Credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed by us (Square or Stripe)
- Our website is protected and regularly scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities
Our site does use tracking elements such as the Facebook Pixel, Google Ads and Google analytics. The Facebook Pixel analytics tool allows us to measure the effectiveness of ads by understanding the actions people take on our website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information when required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by a court of law or government agency, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Third Party Links
Within the content on this website we will often link to other third party websites where you can get further information about a specific topic, or where you can purchase a specific product. These third party sites have their own independent privacy policies. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, links or services.
Do Not Track signals
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Email Marketing Campaigns
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We use email marketing to communicate with those who have opted-in. We will not send you marketing emails unless you have indicated that you wish to receive them.
All marketing emails sent by us will include an unsubscribe link in the footer of the email. Emails sent to you may also include standard tracking, including opens and clicks.
We use Flodesk for our email marketing.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to unsubscribe, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
In accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to:
- Never use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Allow users to unsubscribe/opt-out from our marketing lists
Georgian Bay Boudoir
17 Joseph St.
Parry Sound, ON