“Thanks to Meg’s help, I was able to confidently launch my headshot business. Her passion for empowering people combined with her expertise in both technical and business aspects provided me with the knowledge and support I needed to succeed. I highly recommend Meg to anyone looking to launch a business or take their current one to the next level.”Peter, Peter Istvan Photography
As a former teacher, Meg’s been an educator since 2002. She launched her family & wedding portrait business, and quit teaching in 2015 to run her photography business full time in 2015.
Since then, she’s taught lighting classes at Canadore College, mentored new family and wedding photographers, and taught one-on-one lessons to a number of photographers from a variety of backgrounds and skill levels.
In person or via zoom
- Q & A ~ ask her anything
- Running a Profitable Private Facebook Group
- How to Crush Wedding & Trade Shows
- Client Interaction & Improving The Customer Experience
- Pricing for Profit
- In-Person Sales
- Overcoming Money Blocks
- Posing Clients
- Email Systems & Workflows
- Shooting on Location
Boudoir Portfolio Building
Need some content to get started in boudoir?
- Boudoir Model with professional hair & makeup
- Posing & lighting tips for boudoir
- Full access to Georgian Bay Boudoir Studio’s set & property
Boudoir Resources for Sale
Why re-invent the wheel when someone’s done it for you?
- Book Boudoir Clients Over the Phone: Phone Script $79
- Boudoir Client Questionnaire $79
- Boudoir Client Contract $129
- Boudoir Pricing Guide $499
- Boudoir Pre Consult Workflow including 4 Emails – How to Get Them On The Phone $199
- Boudoir Post Consult Workflow including 4 Emails – Getting Them to Book $199
- Boudoir: Booked Client Workflow including 14 Emails – Preparing Them for The Experience, Purchasing Product & Post Session Follow Up $999